1) Where did you begin 2007?
At midnight, I was at church giving people hugs then running down the corridor to tell Karen “I’m getting married this year!”
2) Where do you intend to end 2007?
I wanted to go party but it’s currently looking like sitting at home in front of the TV but whatever I’m doing I’ll be with Chris.
3) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
4) How did you earn your money?
Erm, Cleaning my Mum’s house, cleaning church, working at various different places.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No not really – could have ended up with one back in August but it was ok in the end.
7) Where did you go on vacations?
Amsterdam, Irthingborough, Lincoln
8) What did you purchase that was over £1000?
I didn’t I wish I had that kind of money to spend in one go.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yup erm me! I also know Chris and Anna who live in Leeds
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, two of Kewey’s friends passed away in the last month or so their names were Carl and Kurtis
12) Did you move anywhere?
I moved to No 90
(where did 13 go?)
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Erm I don’t think I did – I went to Hannah K’s performance of 4.48 Psychosis
15) Are you registered to vote?
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Decomission it!!!!! It’s had it’s time and now it’s gone.
17) Where do you live now?
Bedford with Chris
18) Describe your birthday?
My 21st!!!! Chris was busy around my birthday because he “forgot” to ask what I wanted to do. Kewey, Laura and Serena made it unforgetable – rather than going clubbing we went for a picnic in Russell Park, we ate chocolate cake and went on the swings, did handstands and cartwheels on the grass. It was sooooo much fun!
19) What’s one thing you thought you wouldn’t do but did in 2007?
Graduate with a 2.2!!!!! Thank goodness for Clare, Sharon and Fred letting me stay on in 6th Form!
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Getting married? Graduating from university? having my first Christmas with Chris – should I name any more???
21) What’s something you learned?
What Hina’s Venue Riggers are employed to do.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
In a way yes because I married Chris but other than that no.
23.) What was your best month?
April, May, August, November all for different reasons
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Michael Buble, Kt Tunstall, Mika
26.) Made new friends?
Yes!!! I did! Ellie, Terry (I thought she had a blog but I can’t find the link), Kelly.
27) New best friends?
Not as such – a friend I have made recently feels like I have known her for years.
28) Best new hotspot?
29) Best movie you saw this year?
Not really sure. I have seen soo many
30) Favorite gift of the year?
Erm my sandwich toaster – It’s cow print!
31) Favorite Night out?
Graduation Night – minus the fall out!