My Grandad is going to be 70 on the 21st April. I think about the things that have happened over the 23 years I’ve been alive and think about the things that my Grandad would have experienced and witnessed over his life.
I don’t tend to make resolutions. It used to annoy me when you got back to school after Christmas your English teacher would make you write your resolutions and the list had to be like 10 items long.
My resolutions turn more into a to do list!
1. Complete Thank Yous for Christmas Presents
2. Find models to take photos
3. Take photos to make my portfolio.
4. Get photos printed out.
5. Find nice folder for photos
6. Finish Sense and Sensibility (by 14/1)
7. Read the other books for Jane Austen Book Club (0/6)
Thats to start with at least!