(Joining with Lauren from The Little Things We Do)
- My favorite thing to do on Friday is when I finish work, collect JD from work or from her house and then head over to MK to go to the cinema – usually preceded by dinner.
- This Friday I am doing stuff! After work I went to the park and went for a run/walk. I managed to do 1.84km and it was probably about an equal split between walking and running which means I think I am getting better. I came home and grabbed a shower – when I flooded the floor I remembered that I needed to replace the tube that runs from the shower head to the taps. I got dressed and mopped up the water (ended up with a really wet knee on my jeans lol). When Our Sidekick got home we headed to The Fountain to collect Chris from work. I then spent the evening writing blog posts, emails and generally not doing any chores lol.
- The best thing about a weekend is when you have Monday off as well because it’s a Bank Holiday! Woot!
- Now that summer is almost over, I’m feeling nervous and excited. With August coming to an end it means that Our Sidekick is starting Upper School and I’m a bit nervous if we’ve got everything sorted and things like that. I’m also excited because it’s a huge step for him and minus the bullying I enjoyed Upper School. (And now that term is almost started I don’t feel so silly about planning Christmas things now lol)
- The best thing I did this summer was going on holiday with Chris and Our Sidekick (You can read the posts here).
- The thing I’m looking forward to about fall is the temperature cooling down a bit now I’m getting into running – last week it was too hot and I thought I was going to die or something equally drastic lol. I had a lay down on the sofa after running and two hours later I realised I hadn’t really done anything other than 2 and a bit laps of the park and then crashed in a heap at home.
- If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose Spring or Fall – when it’s sunny but not too hot so you need a t-shirt or vest top on but also not so cold that you need a big wooly jumper on and you feel like the Michelin Man!