31. What do you collect?
VWBeetle or VWCampervan bits. I have toy cars, postcards, egg cups, money boxes and various other bits.
32. Which song do you think best sums you up?
33. Which musical instruement do you feel you are most similar to?
34. What would be your dream holiday?
35. Which country would you most like to visit?
America, Italy, Australia or New Zealand
36. Have you ever lived abroad? If so where?
No I haven’t lived abroad – Maybe one day.
37. Who do you most admire?
My Grandma, She’s an amazing woman of God, even when she had her stroke she wasn’t going to let it stop her build up her strength and get walking and moving again.
38. When did you last cry? Why?
Thursday, I had a falling out with CJ. I’d been bottling up stuff again and I exploded and got really annoyed at CJ.
39. What’s your favourite joke?
I don’t really have one – I usually heard cheesy Dad jokes from my Dad and the guys I work with.
40. Who do you think is the most attractive male on the planet?
James McAvoy, David Tennant
41. Who do you think is the most attractive female on the planet?
Lindsay Lohan (pre scary weight lose)
42. What’s your favourite kind of animal?
I don’t really know probably something like a rat, gerbil or hamster.
43. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Go to Melbourne to see my best friend from Upper School (Loz and Sheens), get a Mini-E, get a house.
44. if you wont the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d buy for yourself?
Firstly I would buy a house, not a massive one but a comfortable size one for me and CJ (and maybe room to start a family). Then I would buy a car for my brother and insure it for him.
45. What’s the one item you couldn’t live without?
My Bible – seriously I couldn’t! Yeah my mobile I’d feel lost and it would annoy me but it wouldn’t be the end of the world (Second would be my camera.)