Due to the craziness that has transpired over this weekend I will be having a combo post rather than separate.
- Started with a trip to Costco with The Kiwi.
- Got there, had forgotten card, thank goodness for temp card
- Got shopping realised that the amount of bread we needed for Fun Day was way too much and needed a second car.
- The Stig comes to our rescue and drives from Bedford to MK while we finish shopping.
- We get home and distribute the frozen food between various freezers and cold spaces.
- Go back to Mums and flop, eat lunch and watch TV.
- That Boy phones. The youth group are delayed will be back around 4ish.
- Head into town to distribute flyers about the fun day.
- Go back to Mums.
- The Kiwi goes to her Aunts. I stay at Mums wrapping single slices of cake in cling film for the Jaffa Orchard stand.
- Collect That Boy from church. Back to Mums.
- TV time again – we catch the end of Made of Honour. (from the Scottish wedding til the end)
- Watch more randomness and eat dinner.
- Come home and sleep.
- Started the day around 7am. Alarm set to go off every 15 mins.
- Get up and go to the site for 8:30am.
- From then til 4pm I bounced from one thing to the next. My main job was to man the craft stand but at one point I ended up helping on the Face Painting and putting out a hose.
- At 4ish the day started to wind down but there was tidying to be done.
- We finished around 8 and went to Mums for dinner.
- Around 10ish, get the last load from the car and the heavens open – it doesn’t stop raining.
I would like to write more but I must sleep!