Watch a Ballet or Opera.
Look! I’ve got one goal left to complete – and although there probably is time to do it – my birthday is getting closer and I don’t think it’s going to happen – If I were to adapt it so it was “Watch a Ballet, Musical or Opera” then I could tick this off my list but it kinda defeats the point because musicals are my favourites and so tend to be more accessible or higher up the list of things to go and see.
The other goals that I’ve completed recently are:
Read Angelology by Danielle Trussoni.
I finished this the other night, it then turned out that Becca was also reading it. I tweeted about finishing the book and Becca replied – the following day we got a reply from Danielle – how crazy is that! I did really like the book but the end was a little anticlimatic – it kinda built up to a point but then took a twist – maybe it was because I wanted a happy ending and it kinda wasn’t there but then again maybe that’s just my opinion. Danielle is very descriptive in her writing – and often I needed a dictionary in the other hand to keep up with what was going on.
Complete 30 Days of Lists
This finished yesterday – there are a whole heap of posts. If you click here it will filter the categories and you can find the posts there or if you go here to my Flickr Photostream there are lots of pictures there of my lists. I started in my Moleksine notebook but in the end moved to the notes section in my filofax.
Buy/Borrow and watch Gone with the Wind.
Originally I was going to buy a copy of Gone with The Wind to watch it – in the end my Aunt had a copy that I could borrow which was really cool. I did like the story line but really wanted to give Scarlett O’Hara a “Gibbs-Slap” (Do you watch NCIS?) she’s really spoiled and kinda irritating. She gets a sort of reality check when she losses everything but at the same time it just makes her more defiant to succeed. As much as Rhett is a bit of a scoundrel – Scarlett gives as well as she got so actually I find it hard to feel sorry for her. I’ve seen the iconic scene at the end but I didn’t realise how much happens in the middle to get them to that point. I didn’t realise that they have a daughter and that she dies in an accident.
- Read Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
- Complete 30 Days of Lists
- Buy/Borrow and watch Gone with the Wind.
- Watch Superbowl 45 (February 2011)
- Watch It’s A Wonderful Life.
- Volunteer at Children in Need.
- Meet up with an old school friend.
- Watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- Have a Father/Daughter Day.
- Make 25% of my Christmas cards by hand.
- Finish my NaNoWriMo story.
- Buy The Nightmare Before Christmas on DVD.
- Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Go for cake and drink with Brains
- Be included in the Christmas Performance at Church
- Meet @Beccaspeaks
- Write part/whole play.
- Complete 100 Films goal for 101 Things.
- Complete Alphabet of Films goal for 101 Things
- Complete a photo a day for a month (31 photos) (Jan 2011)
- Have friends round for dinner.
- Buy Miracle on 34th Street (Remake) on DVD
- Watch Miracle on 34th Street