Join in here.
1. My last haircut was in August I think. I had the ends trimmed and maybe about an inch off the bottom but I’m starting to grow it a bit longer.
2. My most daring hair moment was when I dyed the under layer pink with some help from my friend. I couldn’t find any pictures with my actual pink hair but you can see where it was all lighten for the pink dye.
3. A hairstyle I’d never be brave enough to try is a pixie or a bob cut – I just look silly lol. I have a purple bob wig for dress up and thats fine.
4. I’ve always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) I’m a natural brunette. I have red hair at the moment and I have the wrong skin tone to suit blonde hair lol. Thats a good start!
5. My go-to hair do is messy up to or ponytail. see below!
6. My biggest hair disaster was either the free cut I had in London – they put in lots of layers that I didn’t ask for and when I tried to make a complaint they said that I was a model and I had to go with what they did.
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is lots of layers or feathered bits, think Rachel from Friends – I keep trying to grown my hair longer so that it works but then I get bored and have it chopped off again lol.
8. My best hair day was my wedding day hair was pretty cool. Apart from two hair cuts, I’ve always been to the same hairdressers. She did my hair for the wedding and it was so pretty but had so many grips in it lol. I took most of them out that night but I found more in my hair the following morning.
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was when I had it cut too short. I thought it would be really cool to have a messy bob do thing and it was cool when it was first done and I had remembered to leave enough time to straighten it but it was too much effort and having long hair was easier.
10. My hair is kinda boring but I’m growing it so it doesn’t need to be super spesh lol.