I’m working on a long post about my adventures from the weekend but for now I have a small post to fill in. Amy over at Finding Everything Lovely posted these questions at the end of her post and I decided to answer.
EIGHT TAGS FOR 8 questions.
1. Do you eat at Taco Bell? If no, why? If yes, what is your favorite thing to order?
I haven’t ever eaten at Taco Bell – I live in the UK and haven’t made it to the USA yet lol. But when I do I will be sure to write about it and what I eat!
2. Are you going to the Eclipse midnight showing in your city/town? if yes, do you have an entourage? if no, what do you think about the people who ARE going? BEEEEE HONEST ;). ha ha ha.
I don’t think there is one at my local cinema. If there was one and I was going – I’d either be going on my own or would have an entourage of two (my Cousin and my Aunt lol)
3. Do you exhibit Road Rage? If so, what do you typically do to show your distaste for a stupid driver?
Maybe a little – it tends to be at taxi drivers who cut you up or buses that pull out in front of you. I think I get a little irritated with lane hoggers on the motorway (people who move to the fast lane but then slow down to like 50 for no reason). I think what gets me most irritated is when That Boy gives me a running commentary of what I’m doing wrong – he then wonders why I turn the radio up lol.
4. Who is your primary inspiration? Why?
At this point I’m sure I’m supposed to say God is my primary inspiration, to do stuff to praise him and worship him as worship isn’t just singing at church on Sunday. I do think I have inspiration from other places too but I can’t pinpoint any atm!
5. Did you play with Barbies when you were little?
I didn’t have proper Barbies – I had Sindys – I think they were like Barbie’s half price alternative lol. Sindy looked nearly exactly the same but I think enough difference not to copyright.
6. What was your WORST hair do, ever? Cut? Color? post a picture if you have one.
Either when I had my hair cut upto my ears about two years ago (before I grew my hair long again) or when I had a free cut when I was in London and they wouldn’t listen to what I wanted they just went ahead and cut.
7. Are you political?
Probably not – I think I know more about US politics then I do about UK politics. How does that work?
8. What do you think about Harry Potter?
He rocks lol. Okay so I’m not as HP crazy as some people but I have read the books and am definitely going to see Deathly Hallows Part One when it comes out in Nov/Dec.