What went well this month
- Get everything sorted out for Christmas. Well I got there in the end. There were some bits that were sort of postponed or were completed pretty much r
- Get planner ready for 2018 – Just about sorted – you can read about it here.
- Get blog posts written or planned for December. Well it sort of got there but trying to make it happen more frequent this year.
- We had a snow day! Well of sorts as it fell on a Sunday. It had been on the weather/news that it was coming but Bedford seems to be a bit of an anomaly. However this time it wasn’t. We had snow – and we had heaps of it!
- My Current Planner Setup: B6 Chic Sparrow
- Planner Love: Meadowgate Traveler’s Notebook
- What is a Temperature Blanket?
- Monthly Christmas Prep: November
- Monthly Review: November
- Hands on Christmas Gifts
- How I Use My Bullet Journal Part One
- How I Use My Bullet Journal Part Two
- Monthly Review: October
- A to Z of Date Nights: C is for…Cineworld
I actually got some reading done!! This month I read:
- The Crown (Season 2)
- Glitch (Season 2)
- Scandal (Season 7)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Madam Secretary
- Arthur Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life (Twice! It had to be done!)
- The Christmas Cottage
- Monsters University
- Home Alone
- Valentine Ever After
- The Perfect Christmas Present
- Christmas Cookies
- Every Christmas Has a Story
Goals for January
- Finished my 2018 Goals List – it’s not complicated just needs to be focused on!
- Get at least two posts a week scheduled for the blog.