Today is the first day in BEDIA, that’s Blog Every Day in August and it does what it says on the tin so to speak. I figured I would start the month by sharing my August Goals. I used to do this on a monthly basis but stalled a little while ago and then didn’t do it any more.
- Get to my target weight.
- Today I have been doing Slimming World for 2 years. I’ve lost 2 stone 2 pounds (that’s 30 pounds) since I started including having Jaxon in the middle of that. I was getting there but I’ve started to become unfocused and now I’m putting weight back on again. I’m around 12lbs away from my target, if I get on with it and focus there’s no reason why I can’t get to target or almost be there by the end of the month.
- Eat on plan for more days than off (Aim for 20 out of 31 days)
- This sounds like it should be really easy but somedays it’s really hard especially if you’re invited out for a coffee date or a meal. Hopefully I can manage to do it and be focused.
- Walk the Run Bedford route.
- Back at the beginning of June there was a new running event here in Bedford that had a 10k route around the town. Part of the course runs close to our house so rather than starting on the start line like they would have, I am starting at my house and walking to the course then joining it and following it around the town.
- Drink more water – I’ve got really bad at this so time to fix it.
Good Morning! It’s August and I’m joining a few of my blogger friends to blog every day this month, at least around here you’ll be able to find all my posts under BEDIA. Be sure to check out their blogs too.