(Image links to Source)
I had a read of Becca’s Blog and she’s posted a Meme called Friday 5 – each Friday 5 questions get posted on a theme and then lots of different people from all over the interweb answer the questions and post their link on the start page. So you can join in here.
1. What is absolutely the best cookie you’ve ever had?
What a question lol. I love the ones from my local supermarket, but my Mum, my friend Mrs Mow Mow and my Friend Bex make the best cookies – yes it’s a hard life lol..
2. What is a cookie you really don’t care for?
Random flavours like Rum and Raisin and things like that – sometimes you just shouldn’t mess with a good thing lol
3. What are some other cookies you are rather fond of?
Oreos – are they cookies? You see here in the UK they would be a biscuit I think whereas a cookie is bigger lol. I think I need this discussion with someone like Rickie who can decipher american-ism vs english-ism.
4. Grocery-store cookies are, of course, never as good as anything that comes out of someone’s kitchen, but what’s a packaged cookie that’s still pretty good?
In our local supermarket they do some really nice chocolate chip ones through the in-store bakery but you have to time it right. You buy them in a packet of 4 or 5 which means that it’s not too much to share with someone and have two each lol. If you leave them to the next day they have started going crunchy rather than squishy.
5. In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?
As above, I prefer doughy cookies to be chewy and gooey, crunchy kinda only works if you are dunkin’ in your tea, coffee or hot chocolate.