I abducted the questions from Just Whatever.
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
I saw the new Star Trek movie on Tuesday and loved it. I was a little disappointed that it didn’t quite like up with the TV Series but after discussing with The Murf yesterday I got my head round the different time stuff and it kinda balances out.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
No idea lol. I guess a little loopy like Phoebe from Friends or neurotic like Elliott from Scrubs.
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
Random ones or ones that are so real I wake up believing they happened – CJ was doing some work at the Outdoor Centre and he had to work up high with minimal support (like ropes and stuff like that) I had a dream where he’d fallen off the high ropes and was in a coma – I woke up and he’d already left for work – that was completely unnerving!
4. Stuff it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what is it?
I would have a trail of stars on my forearm but I doubt I’d ever get it done.
5. Do you think you could be on
AmericanPop Idol/ with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
I think so but I doubt I’d get past the first audition round
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I have no idea lol What is a woodchuck?
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
Long branches like Mr Tickle and I’d be covered in bright coloured flowers/blossom
8. Twilight? I’m addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
Love it! Not quite addicted. I do have the new Stephenie Meyer book that isn’t part of Twilight.
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
YA what? Who be them? I guess they created Thursday Thunks – i might go google it!
10. What the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken toe, concussion, whiplash you make the choice
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Rice Pudding or Profiteroles
12. What do you prefer…beach or mountains?
Erm not sure lol
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
The Notebook and My Girl
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
Something like that
15. how often do you do laundry?
Kinda as little as possible seeing as we live in a first floor flat and there’s like nowhere to dry clothes
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
Erm I have no idea i have seen so many! Me and my Mum love The American President
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
Yeah I think so but I’d do something I enjoyed – so if it was making my own film I would do it because I wouldn’t have to worry about paying bills etc if the film went wrong.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
gummi bears unfortunately lol.
19. What’s your favorite comic strip?
I don’t really read any. I want to get into Anime/Manga but don’t know where to start
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
Me, Kewey, Shopaholic and LB are all hanging out we’re at the seaside having a picnic – the boys are there too but they are off paddling or trying to catch things in rockpools or something like that. (Then again I think I’d be raiding the rockpools too lol)