Today is Tuesday that day between Monday and Wednesday in case anyone forgot.
I have writers block and so am trying to think of something to write.
So here goes
Five useless facts about Tuesday.
1. Tuesday started off as Twisday in Middle English.
2. It was named after the Norse god Tyr. He was god of combat.
3. In Romance languages (they come from roman background) like French (Mardi), Italian (Martedi) and Spanish (Martes) all have the similarity of being called “Mars day” or Martis dies in Latin.
4. I can’t work out the history of Dienstag (German) but fact 4 is that Dienstag is German for Tuesday and Dinstag is Dutch.
5. Christmas this year falls on a Tuesday!
I was working on ten but seemed to have hit a floor!