We all have something we want to say to someone. Maybe it’s someone in your life now. Or, maybe it is something you wish you said to someone who is no longer in your life. It could even be Mr./Ms. Random Person that you saw in the local coffee shop today. What do you want to say that you were never able to? You can leave the person(s) identity anonymous, if you’d like. Feel free to feature more than one person. Do it in letter form or any form you prefer. Show us that creativity!
– If you like her ask her out before she finds another guy. Ignore what everyone else keeps saying to you.
– You bug me. Yeah I get life sucks but it sucks for everyone at some point so deal with it.
– Please hush it! I know that you think your kids rock. I agree they do rock but I don’t need to hear about it everyday. Do you know realise how much it hurts me?
– I think you stole my confidence – where did it go? Can I please have it back?
– Why do you decide now that you want to be my friend?
– Why did you add me as a friend on Facebook when at school you bullied me and made me cry?
– I didn’t abandon you as a friend. You shut me out for the boy who broke your heart. When you accused me of being busy I was at home watching TV with my folks not partying the night away in clubs – I had the time for you, I would have been there for you.
– Don’t lecture me about being tidy and organised. You’re hardly the neat freak at the moment.
– Pacing while you are on the phone annoys me, stand still, doodle find something to do.