This week’s list probably should come next week given it being Valentine’s Day but I want to say thank you for all this bits now.
My “I Love Lists” list this week is a list of things that Chris did for me this week that have made me feel loved. I wasn’t well at the beginning of the week and then I had the dentist for two filings yesterday so had epic numb face for like 3 hours (it was a horrible feeling I felt like a hamster!)
Here we go:
- At some point in the weekend/week Chris fixed my blog – the scheduled post bit had been broken and I couldn’t get it to work – Chris took a look and fixed it!
- I was really not feeling getting up yesterday and clearly I was giving the vibes or something because after sending Our Sidekick off to school, Chris came and parked on my side of the bed and gave me a hug while playing on his phone – I was half asleep so it was a nice wake up call.
- Packing up the laptop while I got ready for work yesterday – I’d been lent a HP Laptop to trial and it had to be sent back yesterday so Chris packed up the power lead while I put my shoes on
- While I was putting my coat on I’d realised that I’d forgotten to pack my toothbrush and toothpaste – I was about to head for the stairs to get it and Chris had gone and reappeared a few moments later with my toothbrush.
- I left for work and Chris locked the door behind me when I left rather than me having to find my keys to the lock the door.
- Following the dentist and my numb face I’d been to my Mum’s house to organise a presentation we’re doing at her sewing group. While I was out Chris and Our Sidekick had tea. Chris saved me some and when I got in from Connect Group he reheated it for me so that I could eat it.
- Twice this week Chris has taken me to work so that he can have the car to run errands and go to meetings but add into that, on Monday when I was sent home from work he came to collect me from work and took me home
- We’d had a whole conversation about the kitchen needing a clean. Well when I got in yesterday Chris had done it and minus the tea things which needed to be dealt with he’d tidied up.
I am so blessed.