Prompts from Lauren’s Blog
Prompts this week are created by Jennifer from Jen Loves Scott (+ Baby!)
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because I think it could be the tidiest room in the house at the moment – I epically fail at chores and with Chris being busy with The Fountain, chores seem to fail us lol. I’m trying to catch up and hopefully have a weekend when I’m not doing anything so I can attempt to catch up!
3. I wish I could redecorate the bathroom in my house to make it more I don’t really know – it comes down to that our house was recently redecorated before we moved in – so there isn’t really anything to be done. When it comes to the bathroom I’d probably add some colour because it’s all white and grey/slate/black kinda colour. Maybe add some blue or green. For now it’s just a patterned shower curtain and multicoloured bottles of shampoo, conditioner or shower gel.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a room for all my junk! Whenever me and Chris discussing “Our Grand Design” house, Chris says the whole house would be minimalist apart from my junk room!
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a bed – I can deal with the rest of the house when I’ve had a good nights sleep – I have to have enough sleep or I’m a grumpy moo.
6. A decor trend that I just don’t “get” is I don’t know to be honest. I figure everyone has their own style and it’s your house so go with it.
7. Funky snuggly blankets to curl up in on cold days are a little touch that makes my house feel like home