16. Would you rather receive 5 chatty emails or one ‘snail mail’ letter
I think the emails that way I could reply and make the day of more people.
17. What’s the best thing about the place where you live?
My family are here.
4 Grandparents, 3 aunts, 3 uncles, 4 cousins (1 is here in the uni hols, the rest of the time he’s in Coventry), my parents and my brother.
1 aunt, 1 uncle, 1 step-uncle (I think), 1 cousin live in Peterborough and 1 cousin in St Andrews, Scotland.
18. Where would you most like to live?
I don’t really know. I’d like to live in Europe – maybe Paris or somewhere in Germany but I need to be able to speak either French or German confidently before I would move country.
19. Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil?
I think I prefer pen but I use pencil if I a practice run.
20. Would you rather have ice-cream or chocolate?
Ice cream – hands down!
21. What’s your favourite vegetable?
Carrots or Sweetcorn
22. How often do you daydream?
Not very often.
23. What was your last dream about?
I dreamt last night but didn’t remember it. However I do remember most nights.
24. What’s the last thing you prayed/wished for?
That the solicitor would confirm the moving day for my grandparents (which they did! They confirmed this afternoon! They are moving Tuesday!
25. Who’s your best friend?
Han K (a.k.a Kewey). We share a blog which can be found here.
26. Who would you most like to meet?
I have no idea! I guess the CEO of the company I work for would be cool (but kinda geeky!)
27. Who would you most like to vanish from the face of the Earth?
It’s a bit harsh to ask that as God loves everyone the same.
28. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Neither really, I’m not really a cat or dog person. I like hamsters and gerbils.
29. What, if any, phobias do you have?
30. What are you most scared of happening?