1. This weekend I’m going out with Chris and I’m “dragging” him to one of my favourite craft stores. I have one thing to buy that is it – I promise well maybe it might be 2 things but I’ll try not to spend more money than I need to lol.
2. My last vacation was good question – I’ve had time off work but my last holiday was erm when I went to Paris last May – yep this time last year was my last holiday and actually going somewhere – then again it was two days does that count?
3. My next vacation will be well at the moment I don’t have one booked. I have an overnight visit to Birmingham in a few weeks time and might be going to Nottingham in September but that’s again over night and I’m not actually 100% sure I am going for that one at the moment. Other than that I have no holidays booked. In an ideal world where my bills were paid and I could take the time off I’d take 2-3 weeks off and go to Australia and New Zealand.
4. My favorite way to relax is to flop out on the sofa and watch movies – I might even blog at the same time (oh yeah that’s what I’m doing at the moment!)
5. When vacationing one should always just go for a wander and see what you find. Take note of your route too so you can get back to where you’re staying!
6. When vacationing one should never worry about what you’re eating – yes it’s probably bad for you but you’re on holiday so don’t worry about it.
7. The best part about a vacation is that feeling when you get home – there’s a point when you just want to be home and then you get there and you appreciate your home so much more some how.