1. If you attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, which “house” would the Sorting Hat place you in?
I think I’d be in Gryffindor – well either that or Hufflepuff just because it has an awesome name and reminders of a certain pink Pokemon!
2. What is your favourite line in a film?
My favourite line is actually the speech that Michael Douglas gives at the end of The American President. You just think he’s screwed up his chances with the girl and then he gives this speech. You can find the quote here.
3. If you were in alphabet soup which letter would you be?
I’d be a H of course! Then again maybe I’d be an E so I was really popular.
4. What do you look for in a good friend?
Someone who is trustworthy. Puts in as much as they give in – after all friendship is a give/take relationship. Someone who appreciates my crazy whether that’s singing in a petrol station at the top of our lungs or getting excited over random items in the supermarket.
5. Do you believe in fairies?
Yes, well as far as them being part of fairty tales and things like that but I’m not sure I believe in them as an actual entity that I could find at the bottom of my garden or something like that. Then again the story of the Cottingley Fairies is kind of interesting.
So off you go, fill in the answers and link back here. I look forward to reading.
Have a great weekend!!!