I found this on Pikaboo’s Blog just below a picture of her gorgeous baby boy.
1. If you could have the last hour prior to reading this tag again, what would you do differently?
Not alot actually I spent it hanging out with my parents which was cool. We watched University Challenge and Mastermind so I kept answering the questions even if I knew I was totally wrong.
2. You can go back in time for exactly one hour, where and at what time in history would you go?
The first day of Freshers week – The first hour of university from the moment I got on the bus – I would park myself next to Kewey so that we got to know each other sooner.
3. You have one hour to make a handmade item, what would you make?
I would make a handbag I reckon – thats presuming I have the stuff I need to hand lol.
4. If you could lose one bad habit, what would it be? Cracking my knuckles – the joints in my fingers have recently started sessing up and clicking. I have to click them to release them.
5. In less than sixty words, describe your perfect Saturday night.
Either to have the evening to myself with Chris, which currently seems to be a miracle if we are remotely in the same building or would be out with my friends from church (Ummma, Karen and Caroline) possibly going to see a chick flick or going for a meal. (49 words!)
6. List sixty things you could do with that extra hour.
Seriously we’d be here all day!