These are the instructions for this one:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ Questions.
4. Nominate a ‘Bakers Dozen’ Award (13 blogs), link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs. It’s OK if you don’t have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or Cake?
Not sure. I think cookies – then again at least if I have one slice of cake I then walk away and don’t go back for seconds whereas I could eat half a packet of cookies before realising what I’ve done.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Would have to be white chocolate or vanilla, milk chocolate is okay but I definitely prefer white chocolate.
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Double Stuff Oreos….MoonPies…..
When do you crave sweet things the most?
All the time! Most of the time I’d pick something sweet over savoury – probably explains why I could do with joining Slimming World or something like that
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My dad used to refer to my brother and I as Rhubarb and Custard – never sure why but I usually answered to it if needed. Mum calls me HJ or Sweetie lol.
And the nominees are…
1. Mel at Melissa Explains It All. One of the three fab bloggy friends from Australia. Girl geek just like me.
2. Ruby at Sew, Cook, Create! and Brooks Reach Building Adventure. The second of those three Australian blogging girlies and another girlie geek.
3. Sarah from xo.Sorcha.ox. The third Australian and one of my lovely pen pals and a book worm just like me.
4. Lucy from Mrs Bishop’s Bakes and Banter. One of the lovely ladies from Scone Roses WI
5. Liz from Little Red Welly. Another lovely lady from Scone Roses WI.
6.Elle at Pipe Dreams and Professions – I’ve been reading her blog for ages, I am so proud of her as she released her first book on Kindle etc about a month ago and this week the paperback is being released (just a hint if you like Confession of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – I am pretty sure that you will like Kept – give it a go and see if you like it).
7. Marceline at Asking for Trouble. She draws the cutest cartoons. I love the bunny and panda from the Super Cute Kawaii range.