Fill In The Blanks
You can find the prompts at The Little Things We Do.
1. The love of my life is God and Chris.
2. Falling in love is a strange feeling. But it’s a gradual process – I’d like to believe in love at first sight but I think it’s either lust or admiration, preferably the second. You have admiration for a person and then as you get to know them more that develop to love.
3. Marriage is special. Take the time for your marriage and don’t take it for granted. Me and Chris were in bed last night and just chatted about anything – I felt tired when I went to bed but after chatting to him I was awake again and I didn’t want to sleep because I wanted to stay in that moment talking to him, seeing how his day went and what was going on in his life – we have this tendency to pass like ships in the night (not so much since Our Sidekick came to live with us but it used to be that sometimes I’d see him at bedtime and then one of us would be awake and gone before the other one was up the following morning)
4. The longest relationship I’ve ever had was the current one! We’ve been married almost 5 years but we’ve been together since the 10th March 2005 – so that’s like 7 years. But we’ve been friends for about 10 years.
5. The key to a good relationship is communication and trust. Talk about things – don’t bottle them up or try to hide them.
6. I feel loved when well I think my main love language is words of encouragement or gifts (or at least I think that is them lol) – so when someone tells me I’ve done a good job or something that I did made them feel good then I feel loved.
7. My favourite quote about love is this one – I’m sure it’s more about friendship but I think it counts.