Here is this week’s Fill in the Blanks Friday….
1. My favorite colour is green I think – it used to be purple but I kind of grew out of that lol.
2. My home decor color palette includes lots of cream, white or coffee colours – our living room is like a mint green – I don’t think I’d have picked it but our house was recently redecorated when we moved in.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red…however I don’t tend to wear it – I have two red dresses (one that I got at the Swishing Party) but other than that I don’t think I really wear red.
4. The color I detest is lime green – I genuinely really really dislike it!!
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you’d see would be lots of black probably then it’s probably blue or purple.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is yellow – it makes me look ill and washed out. I end up wearing yellow socks or something like that so that I can wear yellow!
7. The color of my favorite dress is reddy brown with white spots – unfortunately it’s split along the seam so I need to ask Mum to help me repair it.