I’ve been sat here for the last hour or so trying to write this post – it’s not even particularly hard – it’s about my birthday and the goals I wrote about 19 weeks ago and yet I’ve got like writers block lol.
So if that made no sense what so ever! I made a list of goals to achieve by my birthday. This is what it looked like:
- Read Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
- Complete 30 Days of Lists
- Buy/Borrow and watch Gone with the Wind.
- Watch Superbowl 45 (February 2011)
- Watch It’s A Wonderful Life.
- Volunteer at Children in Need.
- Meet up with an old school friend.
- Watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- Have a Father/Daughter Day.
- Make 25% of my Christmas cards by hand.
- Finish my NaNoWriMo story.
- Buy The Nightmare Before Christmas on DVD.
- Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Go for cake and drink with Brains
- Be included in the Christmas Performance at Church
- Meet @Beccaspeaks
- Write part/whole play.
- Complete 100 Films goal for 101 Things.
- Complete Alphabet of Films goal for 101 Things
- Complete a photo a day for a month (31 photos) (Jan 2011)
- Have friends round for dinner.
- Buy Miracle on 34th Street (Remake) on DVD
- Watch Miracle on 34th Street
- Watch a Ballet or Opera.
So at the end of March I wrote an update – I was down to one goal well unfortunately I ran out of time so I only completed 23 of my 24 goals. As of tomorrow I start a new list of goals. Bring it on!
To start with I have these:
- Read Love Wins by Rob Bell
- Take part in the “Messiah From Scratch” (Christmas 2o11)
- Watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (November 2011)
- Re-read Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
- Go on an adventure within the UK on my own
- Read The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
- Make 10 items to open an Etsy Store
- Visit a Foreign Country
- Go on a road trip
- Watch 40 films I’ve never seen before
- Read 5 biographies
- Lean and Memorise 10 scales on the Bass Guitar
- Read 3 of the 6 Jane Austen novels
- Watch the 3 Lord of The Ring Films (again)
- Read the 3 Lord of The Ring Books.
- Meet @Ellefie in person (If you don’t read it go read her blog – she’s my birthday buddy)
That’s it so far – I have
11 10 more spots to fill – I guess it gets harder as I get older but it’s things to work towards also I’m pretty sure at least 3 of the goals should be separate ones rather than parts of one goal.