Joining with Lauren from The Little Things We Do
1. My favourite flower is I don’t have one favourite I think it’s a close draw between Gerberas and Daisies – then again they are both so similar that it might not really make a difference.
2. You should never talk about at the moment seems to be about chores and being tired but that is just our house lol. I agree with Lauren that politics is something not to talk about. We have a coalition here in the UK as there wasn’t enough of a majority for one party to win on their own or something like that. All I can say is that our three main political parties (Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem) need their heads smacking together because all they do is whinge about what the others have done rather than telling me how they can make this country better for the “Average Joe” like me.
3. My favourite discovery as of late is well it could be Chipotle – I went for dinner there on Monday and although it was a little bit on the spicy side it was really yummy so I’m sure I could manage it again.
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing jeans, a jumper and layers. Today for example grey long sleeved top with a tartan/checked shirt over the top.
5. I wish I were sleeping or with friends – I’m having one of those days where staying in bed or having a big hug from a friend might have fixed at least how I felt about the day. Then again tomorrow is Saturday – I’m trying to decide whether to have a peaceful protest and stay in bed for the whole day.
6. My favourite TV show currently is well it was probably Hart of Dixie but Season 1 just finished here in the UK. I’ve been watching Who Do You Think You Are every week apart from last week when they did William Roache’s genealogy. It just didn’t really interest me, whereas they’ve had Celia Imrie, Alex Kingston and Gregg Wallace on this season amongst other people.
7. This weekend I want to sleep, eat, be merry but the first and second might be the only ones that do actually happen so I’ll have to find some other way to be merry – maybe massive DVD night with Our Sidekick.