Firstly yes I know I am lazy but I have extra blog posts to cram into this evening lol and 18 minutes of charge so that could be part of the challenge as well. In an impromptu turn of events I am away for a night this weekend and all day Saturday so we have a butt lazy post for today and then a proper post for tomorrow lol.
1. It’s 2am and you are not home. You are more than likely:
probably out with friends if I am out that late – which is rare. I think the last time I was out late was on Street Angels duty over a year ago – I sound so old!
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Erm well $100 is about £67 which doesn’t really help lol. So what did I last spend £100 on, I think it was food shopping – it sounds like loads but we re-stocked the freezer so we shouldn’t need to do a big shop like that for a while.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Standard issue from my bank – then again I don’t really use cheques that often – I think the last time I used a cheque was like 4 years ago!
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
The local supermarket – it’s their own brand for clothing
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I have no idea lol. There will be loads of books more than likely – there are always books on my wishlist lol. If money was no object I would have a new MacBook on there but that’s a dream one (especially while the current one still runs quite well lol.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink handle with pink and white bristles.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Campervan themed items lol. I have a campervan T-shirt (then one mentioned above – when it’s been through the wash I’ll add a picture lol), I have various sizes of ceramic Campervans and beetles.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Pizza Hut on Monday with CJ, The Kiwi and two of her friends. Yup we had a houseful of Kiwis lol. It was good we had two half and half pizzas with cheesy bites (which is my favourite base)
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Zoza! It’s technically her birthday in the middle of July but because she’s gone home from uni for the summer we had cake and early birthday-ness at house group.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Erm drinking too much fizzy, being a little bit lazy – I have to get my butt in gear lol.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe.
None, I sometimes buy Total Film and Empire but because of the cost and the speed that I read articles at, it’s not worth me buying them, I may as well put the £5 towards a new book.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I regularly have just cheese and tomato – That Boy tells me off for being boring but sometimes it’s all I really fancy. BBQ sauce on pizza is growing on me though so I might start having that more but it’s got to be proper BBQ sauce not spicy BBQ.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
An actually paper phone book? I think I ripped pages out to use in a journal rather than actually looking for a phone number lol. I just Google it most of the time if I need a phone number.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Kewey – I think j/k lol. I would guess that my good friends would be up there. So Kewey, LB, The Shopaholic and JD. I think the Kiwi would be up there too – okay she’s not technically family but she’s our housemate so she’s near enough there more than family lol.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Actual cooking rather than a sandwich I’m not sure lol. Maybe pasta last week.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
I agree with MissZoot about the toothbrush
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
The one thats nearest maybe…I don’t really know
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My marbles – I know they are around somewhere, I just don’t remember where.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Erm I don’t know lol. I guess the sofas could do with some TLC but they were a present when we moved to our first flat because my Aunt and Uncle were getting a new suite.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I don’t remember – it’s not often that I return things unless there is something properly wrong with them.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don’t tend to wear perfume as it makes me cough lol. So I stick with my deodrant and seems to do the trick lol.
22. Your favorite board game?
I really like Risk but I’m not very good at it.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Risk, well I’ve been playing the computer game lots but the proper board game version was like two weeks ago.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
A garage in Leicester I think (That Boy sorted it all out)
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Kewey or my Mum.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? Like dark red burgundy kinda colour I think.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Washing – it never goes away!
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Made by my friend Bex – she is an amazing baker when it comes to cakes – she’s fab!