I found this post at Popping Bubbles Weblog – please show her some love too!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
DUDE! What happened to my hair??
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Erm I think £10 maybe a little more
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Moor – like in Yorkshire!
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn – permanently playing hula hoop
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Andy from church, he was helping us get a new car battery.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall (it’s like the opening chords cos iphone sucks when it comes to ringtones)
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Navy Blue long sleeved top and a green vest top
8. Do you label yourself?
Sometimes, usually Heffalump! Lol Erm or emo girl (A friend of mine told me off!) So my original answer and my tweak weren’t right and my friend told me off for giving myself such a negative label. So I am awesome and I rock maybe at least a little bit!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Gola – I don’t normally buy name brand shoes but they were cheap at the market in Camden. I got them last May so I’m probably due some new ones soon!
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright during the day, but really dark at night, unless I’m ill or tired I really struggle to sleep in a light room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She loves bubbles as much if not more than I do so that makes her awesome!
12. What does your watch look like?
It’s a Bench one from Argos! Lol. It’s got a lilac face with silver hands the strap is like black leather-ness. I might need a new battery though as I have to keep updating the time every 24 hours or so at the moment. I bought it about a year ago as my Punkyfish one (that I absolutely adored!) had got really grubby and because the clock face was sewn to the strap there was no way of cleaning it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was lying in bed but I wasn’t asleep.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea! Let me have a look. I know the nearest Walmart is like Nova Scotia in Canada which is interesting seeing as I’m in the UK! The nearest is in Maine! Well at least I think it is!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My friend’s dog Fiver or Fifer I’m not really sure what it’s name is!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None so far but paracetamol is on the cards when I get home from work.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None – I am a digital chick hehe
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Erm I think 21 I was at uni and my friends were still in Bedford rather than at home.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don’t have any – at least I don’t think I do. Having enemies takes up too much energy..
23. What is your current desktop picture?
At work it’s a funky picture designed by CJ and at home I have my Macbook on rotation so it scrolls through my pictures.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Erm goodbye to my Aunt i think who happens to be account lady at work.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I’d have the cash – I would share it round my family.
26. Do you like someone?
There are lots of someones in the world my friends are someones hehe.
27. The last song you listened to?
Erm I think Backstreet Boys were on the radio earlier!
28. What time of day were you born?
2:21 p.m. GMT I got this wrong and Ally corrected me! Because I am an April baby I would have been born in BST rather than GMT! So I was born at 2:21pm BST
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really. I have a little bee in my bonnet over something at the moment but I’m dealing with it.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at school. I remember walking into the music room to see my teacher and the other music teacher came in, in a bit of a flap about it. When I got to my G-ma’s house my aunt and my mum watched the news. I played with my cousin while they watched the news.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Press the cancel button till i feel satisfied that it gets the point lol
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I think so
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
A small star – I just have to decide where and when.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I think so, however CJ has this idea of moving to Hull and he just doesn’t get that I don’t want to move.
39. Are you touchy feely?
I used to be quite huggy but I think I’ve gone off it.
40. What’s your life motto?
I don’t thing I really have one. I guess This life is more than just a read through is kinda one thanks to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wedding ring, Hair elastic, glasses
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Bedford – I’m at home or Mansfield – 2nd Home.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Ham Salad sandwich at lunch I think
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote the letter at the end of last week and it was posted today.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yep. Well at least I can on my car and maybe on others with assistance from the manual!
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was working as a bar man at a pub in Bedford. He’s actually one of my facebook friends.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My Grandad can take it back like 6 or 7 generations if not further!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don’t know probably Graduation and that was the Graduation gown I wore. Other than that it would be my 6th form Valedictory in 2004 – i wore a two piece blue dress (if i can find a photo i will post one 🙂 ) I was about to say how dopey I was and that the last time I dressed fancy wasn’t graduation however I handed in my dissertation in April which was kinda “graduation”, got married in May and the final graduation ceremony was in October! So it was Graduation hehe.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My headache is clearing but it still hurts a little bit.
50. Have you been burned by love?
A few times…