So earlier I posted my list and here is the updated version with what I’ve achieved so far and have left to achieve between now and my birthday which is just over 18 weeks away. Here we go…
- Buy and watch Gone with the Wind.
- Watch a Ballet or Opera.
Watch It’s A Wonderful Life. Volunteer at Children in Need. Meet up with an old school friend. Watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Have a Father/Daughter Day. Make 25% of my Christmas cards by hand. Finish my NaNoWriMo story. Buy The Nightmare Before Christmas on DVD. Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Go for cake and drink with Brains
Be included in the Christmas Performance at Church.
- Meet @Beccaspeaks
Write part/whole play. Complete 100 Films goal for 101 Things. Complete Alphabet of Films goal for 101 Things.
- Complete a photo a day for a month (31 photos) (Jan 2011)
- Read His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
- Create a list a week until my birthday (19 weeks = 19 lists)
Buy Miracle on 34th Street (remake) on DVD Watch Miracle on 34th Street
- Watch Superbowl 45 (February 2011)
Have friends round for dinner.