1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is the exclamation mark –I’m one of those people who have to put 5 or 6 after a statement because I’m so excited lol.
2. Today I am thankful for my friends, Ruby and Branden, starting off on a huge adventure with each other.
3. My best friend is Chris, he’s the person who has to deal with me on a day to day basis –he picks me up and gives me a hug when I’ve had a bad day at work or hi fives me when I achieve something like a level on a video game or cast off another scarf.
4. A quirky thing about me is I wear odd socks every day –the only time I don’t is when going bare-foot, wearing tights or with a skirt (even then some days I wear odd socks)
5. This weekend I am going to finish lots of to-dos –I think I’m going to curl up in front of the TV and knit for most of the weekend –is that allowed? I did washing during the week.
6. Something that worries me is the future, I know I shouldn’t because God has got it all in hand but then I sometimes get this niggly feeling that I can’t shake. I try to remember this verse:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. It’s from Jeremiah 29:11
7. On my night stand you would find a mess! Some pens, a bottle of squash (I was thirsty last night lol), a basket of bits that I really need to sort out. My old pair of glasses – I have the tendency to knock them off in the night and although it’s not perfect at least by having the old ones I can still go to work if I can’t find them.