1. One movie that made you laugh: Austin Powers – it just is funny because of how much of the mick it takes out of James Bond.
2. One movie that made you cry: My Girl – at the end it’s so sad!!!
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Beauty and The Beast
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: There are a few I have seen more than once – more than five times would be Chicken Run probably or 10 Things I Hate About You.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Finding Nemo (I went with two friends when we were in the 6th Form the rest of the cinema was full of Parents and children.
6. One movie you hated: I Know What You Did. I just dont get horror films they aren’t scary any more and if anything they are funny because of how stupid they are!
7. One movie that scared you: I Know What You Did – well at least the first time round it scared me lol. I jumped a mile!
8. One movie that bored you: Any war film that my Dad likes! I am going to try and sit through Bridge Over River Kwai as part of my 101 Things in 1001 days.
9. One movie that made you happy: There are a few but I love Love Actually especially when Colin Firth tells Aurelia that he loves her in his messed up portugese lol.
10. One movie that made you miserable: The Break-Up – Could they not have got back together in the end?!?! I know they were doing their thing but together would have been cool?!?
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Hostel – I was at uni and we were looking at Tarantino’s films I can do Pulp, Reservoir Dogs, and both Kill Bill’s but I can’t hack Hostel. (yeah I know it wasn’t a Tarantino film as he produced and Eli Roth directed)
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: I have no idea – i do like Jack Black’s character in the Holiday – He’s sweet but still wacky.
13. The last movie you saw: Tomb Raider – watched it on DVD on Saturday. (I think) At the cinema it was Indiana Jones.
14. The next movie you hope to see: Hancock, Wanted, SATC we could be here all day!