The Month in Bullets
- There has been lots of crochet this month to get the baby blanket finished. I managed to finish it on the 28th! I had a little help from my mum went I was going a little bananas with it. She’s amazing!
- I’ve been watching far too much television on Netflix. Even found a new show called Drop Dead Diva – it has an Ally MacBeal meets Being Erica.
- I went to Aquacise with JD and her friend W. I had an awesome time but I needed to be at the other end of the group as I’m far too short to be in the deep end!
- I also went swimming for the first time in ages. I did eight lengths which was probably nothing but I was exhausted! I had to stop on about the third or four length as I felt like I was going to die lol. I’m told its like running. The more practice the further you can go – next time I need to remember my goggles and possibly invest in a nose clip.
- Currently been reading Little Red Welly and Mrs Bishop’s Bakes and Banter quite a lot recently. I really like them both. Especially the baking on Mrs Bishop’s blog. They are both Scone Roses ladies.