- My Manager at work retired at the end of October (Well kinda yesterday in fact) which means it might be all kinda of crazy soon – if life wasn’t already bonkers.
- Went to the cinema with Dad which was kinda rare as he doesn’t really like going.
- The Fountain had an official reception with lots of important people. I seemed to spend alot of the evening talking to my Dad and my friend from church but I had a fab time and got to meet some new people and put names to faces.
- I got to see an old friend too. Dr M aka Ade helped The Fountain team kick the reception off in style which was fab. We had our photo taken by Alan (Dr M’s friend)
- We chatted about my friend Steph doing a Sponsored Silence and Alan recorded it – you can hear it here. Which is going to be such a challenge for her as she’s a chatterbox.
- As if that wasn’t enough we gained a housemate/sidekick who might be staying some more.
Mission Impossible 3 (DVD)
Johnny English Reborn (Cinema with Chris and Our Sidekick)
Made of Honour (DVD)
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (Cinema with Dad)
The Ivy Chronicles by Karen Quinn
Cold Hands, Warm Hard by Jill Wolfson
Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
Twilight: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (yes go on judge me!)
Scenes from The Cutting Room Floor by Caro Emerald