Rachel’s Holiday by Marian Keyes
Nikki and The Vampire by Yaritza Garcia
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend
Horton Hears a Who
Conversations With Women
Numb3rs (Season 1)
Dexter (S1EP1 and S5EP4 – I didn’t get on with it and gave up)
Doctor Who (David Tennant Specials into Matt Smith’s first episode).
Mrs Brown’s Boys (my crocheting friend introduced me. Not sure it would be my first choice but it was very funny)
Call The Midwife (Season 2)
The Month in Bullets
- Watched far too much TV, thankfully I balanced this out by spending my lunch breaks walking (and walking to collect the car from Chris instead of taking the bus – however I ended up with a mysterious bruise on the back of my leg and it kept aching.
- MellyWho and I started what we’ve accidentally called “One Whole Year” – we’re blogging everyday for a year – hopefully by us both doing it we can keep each other on target.
- Why is it sometimes that big heart felt deep and meaningful conversations can hurt the most – either because they are brutally honest or cause you to ponder over and over something you were trying to squish down and ignore.
- I went to see Les Miserables with my Mum. It was awesome.
- I got talking to some lovely ladies from Cambridgeshire about a bloggers meet up – loads take place in London but hardly any take place further afield.
- I went to my first WI S&B session (alternate name – knit and natter)