About Falling In Love by Yaritza Garcia
Bah, Humbug! A Romantic Comedy Novella by Heather Horrocks
The Girl in the Converse Shoes by Yaritza Garcia
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Two
Home Alone 2
Home Alone 3
Shrek Forever After
Santa Claus: The Movie
Miracle on 34th Street
Warehouse 13 (Season 3 via Netflix)
The Month in Bullets
- I finished my Christmas shopping – although I thought I finished it the things that I actually needed for across the Christmas period I finished on Christmas Eve – thankfully town wasn’t that busy when I needed to nip into one shop
- I have watched far too many films and too much TV in December. Probably explains how I didn’t complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
- Got to catch up with Brains before she disappears to her new job, thankfully via FB and Skype we can keep in touch when she moves.
- Because everything was so busy we ended up putting up our tree really late. Chris and Our Sidekick ended up putting the tree up and saving me a bauble to put on when I got home. I think in the end I put my bauble on the tree on Christmas Eve or possibly Christmas Day!
- Spent lots of time with family and had eight and a half straight days off work. Was good but then on the first day back I didn’t want to go back!!