So today is the 31st August that means that today is the last one for BEDA – eek How quickly did that month go by – then again by roughly a whole month of posts you are all probably really bored and actually I am only writing for my cat (well if I had one lol then again next door’s cat seems to get confused as to which house it lives in sometimes lol)
My 30 Days
A song for every mood.
Anyhoo on My 30 Days today is Day 9 and the prompt is above.
I nearly always have music on – if I’m in the car I have a CD or the radio on, if I’m at home I have the radio or my computer on, if I’m out and about in town I more than likely have my iPod on with something playing. Basically music and me are like best buds – we live in each other’s pockets lol.
I tend to have one or three CDs in the car that I rotate between for like 4 or 5 weeks and then I get bored and switch for something else – I have an iPod adaptor thingy for the car and that plays from my old iPod however I can’t get it to work properly and the frequency that it is set to is fine until I go up the hill where I work because then it can pick up a radio station that broadcasts on that frequency (I didn’t know there was one till it cut in a few days ago).
- Your Sofa by Becky Higg
- Safe House by Becky Higg
- Hand in My Pocket by Alanis Morissette
- Jesus Freak by DC Talk (Happy mosh round the room)
- Thank You by Dido
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Eva Cassidy (It was played at my Grandma’s funeral)
- One Step Closer by Linkin Park
- You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
- crushcrushcrush by Paramore (mosh round the room again)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- My First, My Last My Everything by Barry White (Cheesy I know but I love it)
- Finally Found by The Honeyz
- Dancing Generation by Matt Redman (Technically a worship song but it makes me want to dance)
- Anything by Abba
- I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
- What If I Stumble by DC Talk
- Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez (Yeah it fits under this as well lol)
- At The River by Groove Armada
- Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez
Also I have a little plug to make….Becca (who came up with the My 30 Days Project) is hosting a giveaway – the prizes are handmade by her fabulous self. To enter go here and look at her blog answer the question “What’s in your DVD Player at the moment?” and become a follower – and that’s your entry – you can also gain extra entries by blogging and tweeting about it – you can also FB about it if you are friends with Becca.
Giveaway closes at 5pm (BST) on Friday 3rd Sept (That’s Midday for those on EDT)