Films I’d Like To See…
Today, I’m seriously glad for a preformed post rather than something I need to think about a lot! I’ve had a sore throat since Tuesday but today it stepped up a gear and I feel lethargic and generally bleurgh!
Anyway! So today is loving lists day – I’ve been looking into GTD to see if it’s my kind of organisation system but I think it’s going to take a lot of work to get it started in my Filofax properly but we’ll come back to that another day.
Today’s theme is Films To See. I love watching all the trailers before the film (they are a bit annoying now as they keep playing the same trailer for Man on A Ledge and the film still doesn’t interest me – I might watch it on DVD if Rich or Mum get it but I doubt I’ll make the effort to see it at the cinema)
- Young Adult (Trailer)
- Our Idiot Brother (Trailer – it came out last year but I think I missed it at the cinema)
- Crazy Stupid Love (Trailer – wanted to see when it was out at the cinema but again missed it – Bedford had like 3 showings of it or something stupid)
- The Hunger Games (Trailer)
- The Help (Trailer)
- The Hobbit (Trailer – okay so not until later this year!)
- In Time (Trailer)
- 50/50 (Trailer)
- The Dark Knight Rises (Trailer – Probably see it with my brother)
- Love, Wedding, Marriage (Trailer – Then again it might not release here)