Today was supposed to be a guest post but it’s gone a little bit pear shaped so I’m back on my normal schedule for now.
1. My greatest strength is I’d say that it’s being able to multi-task but I’ve been so foggy and busy recently that I’m sure I’ve dropped the ball along the way.
2. My greatest weakness is doing chores! I’m the worst at it and it was okay when it was just me and Chris because we’d just clear up before using stuff but now we have Our Sidekick with us I have to be so much more disciplined.
3. People always compliment me – I don’t know. Sometimes when I dress up for church (Rather than rocking jeans and a hoodie) I get some compliments about being dressed nice. Not sure other than that
4. If you found me procrastinating you’d probably find me reading on my Kindle, blogging about something random, Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Words with Friends/Draw Something. (I’m GirltaristHan on both of those I think)
5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed – it’s even better when I don’t have to get up in the morning.
6. Something new that I tried recently was making my own sandwiches for lunch while at work but I keep the ingredients (like bread, margarine and filling) at work so that it’s already here – it seems to be the better option – It means that I pop out on the first day get a loaf of bread and sandwich filling or sliced meat to put in the sandwich and then that lasts me the rest of the week.
7. This weekend I would like to sleep? Not sure it will happen though – going to be helping Chris out at The Fountain I think. (The new building officially opens on the 7th April so it’s all hands to the pump at the moment)