2. I am weary but excited at the moment. The day job and clearing up behind the boys is making me tired but I’m excited about some prospects on the horizon.
3. I can’t stand spicy food because I am a wimp! Lol When it comes to curry I eat Korma which is like the mild-est one on the menu. I won’t even try Thai because it’s so spicy! Things like Enchiladas, Chris has to put less spice in (or none) because otherwise I can’t eat it.
4. My idea of relaxation would be raspberry ice tea, my reading book curled up in a hammock in the garden (or curled up on the sofa with my duvet)
5. If I had an extra £50, I would probably put it into my idea fund. I want to start saving money towards it. (If you want to know what the idea is you’ll need to get in touch not shouting it about right now).
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they are seriously fab and seriously cool. When I got excited about my idea last week it was two blog/twitter friends that I told first – the third person was someone I knew in person and then via their blog/twitter (it’s a bit complicated but it does make sense!)
7. A recipe I’ve been dying to try is whoopies or macaroons. These things that come in the most amazing colours.