- Watch a Ballet or Opera. – Not going to be able to do this in the next 8 weeks ish to my birthday
- Read Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
- Complete 30 Days of Lists
- Buy and watch Gone with the Wind. – Borrowed from my Aunt and watched this evening.
- Watch Superbowl 45 (February 2011)
- Watch It’s A Wonderful Life.
- Volunteer at Children in Need.
- Meet up with an old school friend.
- Watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- Have a Father/Daughter Day.
- Make 25% of my Christmas cards by hand.
- Finish my NaNoWriMo story.
- Buy The Nightmare Before Christmas on DVD.
- Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Go for cake and drink with Brains
- Be included in the Christmas Performance at Church
- Meet @Beccaspeaks
- Write part/whole play.
- Complete 100 Films goal for 101 Things.
- Complete Alphabet of Films goal for 101 Things
- Complete a photo a day for a month (31 photos) (Jan 2011)
- Have friends round for dinner.
- Buy Miracle on 34th Street (Remake) on DVD
- Watch Miracle on 34th Street
So there we have it – I have three goals left, two are easier to complete that the other one but I have till the end of April to try and achieve them.
Gone With The Wind did live up to my expectations but Scarlett O’Hara was really irritating – I kinda wanted to give her a slap for being so whiney (is that mean?) Then again it was good and I am glad I managed to sit through it – although it’s about 4 hours long lol.