You can get the prompts here.
1. Nothing says fall like apple pie – Yum!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is going to the woods near my house and looking for conkers – then coming home and playing conkers.
3. My favorite fall treat is I don’t really know lol. Apple pie or crumble I think but I don’t really know other than that.
4. Fall makes me think of School and Christmas because school because September is the start of a new academic year here so it’s like a new start and things like that. Also it gets to Autumn and then Christmas is just round the corner so I start working on Christmas presents and things like that.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! leaves, cold mornings, conkers, fruit, harvest.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is used to be my jeans but it’s now tights to go with dresses.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Well technically I don’t celebrate either – I don’t celebrate Halloween as I believe it clashes with my Christian beliefs. I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving as it’s an American holiday. However if I did celebrate either it would be Thanksgiving because it’s celebrating being thankful for the good things you have in life.