Fill in the Blank Friday brought to you via Lauren at thelittlethingswedo.
1. The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten is… when it comes to food I’m not very imaginative so I think the strangest thing is Calamari – which isn’t really strange at all lol. Me and some friends dared each other to try it and so went ahead and did it. Did you know you can buy pickled baby octopus in the supermarket – it’s really gross.
2. I wouldn’t be caught dead… erm in a bikini maybe? I really don’t have the body for a bikini so I guess for now I wouldn’t be caught dead in one lol. I know not very original but whereas Lauren put she wouldn’t be caught in overalls – I would wear them if it meant I didn’t get dirty (not these funny fashion overalls lol). But also I wouldn’t be caught dead in a fur coat.
3. When I am 75 I will…. be a Grandma (Well maybe I guess) and will hopefully still have all my faculties intact.
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named… Dakota as in North & South Dakota or America as in the country and the actress America Ferrera.
5. My name is… Hannah Louise, no real deep meanings to it, all I know is that Hannah is Hebrew for God has favoured me (or Grace of God depending on who you’re asking). In the Bible Hannah was the mother of Samuel in the OT. Louise is from the German Louisa and that means Fights with Honour.
6. My all time favorite photo is…. I take so many pictures that I don’t actually know. I guess my family ones are pretty important – especially my wedding ones as my Grandma is in them – or the one of me at Graduation, My Grandma didn’t want to be in the pictures but then someone caught one of me with Grandma in the background anyway.
7. If I could afford it I would… book a plane ticket to Australia for Ruby and Branden’s Wedding, and I’d take Chris and The Kiwi with me.