Fill in the blank Friday via Lauren at The Little Things We Do.
Okay I know it’s now Sunday but I’ve had one of those weekends where blogging seems to be the last thing on my mind. I dyed my hair again yesterday and by the time I’d done that and sorted stuff for our friend’s Birthday Party it was today and then Zoza’s Baptism and I was at church from 9 till about 3:30.
So anyhoo here is my Fill in the Blank Friday Sunday
1. Blogging is my thing. My friends can paint and others make things, I take photos and blog.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is high heels. I know it sounds silly but I really struggle with wearing heels lol. I have a pair of wedges which is about it when it comes to heels – but they are like an inch heel and thats it lol.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating from university with a Lower Second after failing my A Levels and almost not getting onto my course.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I’d choose erm actually I’d choose a city break rather than mountains or beach – I guess I would go for mountains because I’d like to learn how to ski but then again I’d love to go scuba diving – oh yes I’m so indecisive!!
5. A talent I wish I had is crocheting. My Mum has taught me like 3 or 4 times but I can’t quite get the knack of it.
6. A talent I do have is playing bass guitar, flute, recorder and some other instruments.
7. This week band was cancelled so I played guitar lots, I went to my first concert and ended up really tired because of my late nights lol.