Sorry all, I sort of dropped off the map with this one just before Easter but I’m hoping to get back into the swing of it now.
1. What current song is at the top of your playlist?
I don’t have a single one at the moment. I love Ho Hey by The Lumineers (especially this cover by The Stella Sisters) and Pompeii by Bastille (Thanks to JD and The Murf singing it lots!)
2. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Could I ban cancer? Would that count?
(then again it’s my questions…..my rules!)
Therefore – cancer it’s banned – no change that it’s cured.
3. It’s my birthday next weekend – how should I celebrate?
Je ne c’est quoi! So Verra Cruz are playing Esquires on Friday so that would be a good thing, my Mum has blocked out time in my diary that I’m busy but other than that I don’t know what’s planned. There is Open Mic on Monday so depending on how rich/poor I am feeling I could start with that in a couple of days time. I also thought of adding a crazy challenge in the stylee of Chris (see Tube Challenge or Monopoly Challenge — then again it seems I didn’t blog about these before – this might need some elaboration at some point)
4. What’s the 7th item on your bucket list?
I actually have no idea. I regularly make reference to “Bucket List Moments” but I don’t think I have a physical list – maybe I need to start one. I guess it would probably be a place to visit or something like that.
5. I am a bit like my Grandad in that I’m a bit of a jack of all trades and master of none. If you could be a master at one thing what would it be and why?
I think it would be crocheting – okay I can do it, but I still look at patterns and decide I can’t do them because they are too hard. I’d like to be able to look at the plans and know that I could complete them.