Back in January I wrote a list of goals for 2015 – you can find the full list here. While Jaxon is asleep and the boys are off doing things around the house I thought I’d work on some blog posts and get an update posted. Here is the list of work goals (or at least as it was in January) along with the additional ones I’ve added now.
- Create Daisy Media website
- Keep blog updated 2/3 times a week
- Complete Website 1
- Redesign Website 2
- Set up planner as Bullet Journal or similar system along with all the tasks I need to do.
- Attempt to get the next week’s to do list written on a Friday evening or a Sunday afternoon so that it’s ready to hit the ground running on a Monday morning.
- Make sure I take enough time away from my computer and enough time to hang out with the boys
Done. Well I got as far as creating it but it’s still a work in progress. Actually running my small business seems to take a higher priority than my website at the moment but I am determined to get some blog posts on there eventually! That might have to be a goal for the rest of the year – maybe try and post at least once a week to start with!
It definitely seems to fluctuate but apart from one week I have managed to post at least twice a week. Now to continue it for the rest of the year.
Website number 1 is up and running, it still needs caring for every so often and I’m a sort of help desk for the owner so I’m often on it playing with it when needed.
This one has sort of stalled. It’s definitely on my to do list and I am working on it but it has taken a bit of a back seat. I feel like I need to write a massive to do list and then ask Chris when I need some help to make sure I can get it sorted. A friend of mine is helping with the photography for it so at least that side of it is in hand. I think a lot of photos were taken this weekend.
New Goals to add to the list: