I opened Spotify a few days ago to put some music on while I was in the car. A new playlist had popped up and it was a recommended one from Spotify that is my top tracks from this year.
I saw Les Miserables (Staged Concert and the UK Touring Cast) and Come From Away this year so figured they’d feature somewhere in there.
(The full list is here)
- My Lighthouse by Rend Collective
- Come From Away (Original Broadway Soundtrack – yes the whole thing)
- joy by For King and Country
- Pioneers by For King and Country
- Burn The Ships by For King and Country
- God Only Knows by For King and Country
- You’re Welcome by Dwayne Johnson (Moana)
- My Shot by Lin-Manuel Miranda (From Hamilton)
- Amen by For King and Country
- Let It Go by Idina Menzel (Frozen)
- Where You Are by Christopher Jackson (Moana)
- In Summer by Josh Gad (Frozen)
- You’ll Be Back by Jonathan Groff (Hamilton)
- Fine Fine Life by For King and Country
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King from The Lion King (1994)
- This Is Me by Keala Settle (The Greatest Showman)
- Fight On, Fighter by For King and Country
- Try Everything by Shakira (Zootropolis)
- I’ll Make a Man Out of You by Donny Osmond (Mulan)
- Fix My Eyes by For King and Country)
Clearly I may need to branch out a bit and listen to some other soundtracks or albums – I seem to be stuck on 2 or 3 ones all year!