My 30 Days
A picture of you as a kid + 7 facts about your childhood.
Yup that little dinky is me! This was taken at about 3 weeks – so around when I should have been born.
7 Facts about my Childhood.
- I was born 3 weeks premmy – Apparently I was a funny yellow colour as I had jaundice. By being early and my cousin being late this made me the eldest grandchild on both sides of my family.
- I started learning the flute and keyboard in Year 5 (I would have been 9 years old.
- One of my favourite memories was when it snowed loads and me, m brother and the three kids from two houses across the street had a massive snow ball fight and snowman making session – we were going to make snow angels then realised it was too cold and we’d all end up really wet lol.
- I wasn’t a Brownie, Girl Guide, in the Girls Brigade or anything like that. I joined and left the St John’s Ambulance within a term as my friend (who I went with) stopped going as well. I went to Sunday School at my church – often it was just me and my brother lol.
- When I was 8 or 9 I would read GCSE Maths textbooks for fun (yeah I am a geek and it took me most of my teens to realise that I could be a geek and be cool in a way lol)
- I started wearing glasses at Middle School just to read the board, by Upper School I had to wear them all the time – now without them I can read a book and send a text that’s about it lol.
- Until I was in my teens we always went on holiday for at least a week in our caravan – I don’t care how much Top Gear diss them – I loved going on holiday in a caravan!