The One With The Moving

So today we are moving. We’re clearing out of our rented house. We were due to move to our new house but because the solicitors didn’t complete in time we had to come up with plan B. The house has been like Piccadilly Circus – people in and out since about 8am this morning. I ache lots and I need to curl up, take my shoes off and do something brainless. I’ll be back with a proper post later if my brain kicks back into gear.

Also I had a request to buy my domain name. I’m not sure whether to sell or not.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised.


  1. Rickie says:

    Don’t sell domain! If one person wants it, other people may too so hold out until it’s an offer you can’t refuse. If you don’t get it, no worries, you still have great domain name. In the meantime, do you have another ready just in case you want to sell?

  2. Ryan says:

    You have a really good domain name, I agree that you might want to make sure you’re getting a good price for it. I had some sill domain (my cat’s name) and a business with the same name wanted to buy it from me. I couldn’t part with it (they also weren’t offering me very much at all – I’ve paid more just in registration fees over the years).

Leave a Reply