I’m the queen of to-do lists in my house – I have a notebook and I write lists – I writes lists about the films I want to see and the books I want to read, I also keep a list of the films I’ve seen and the places I’ve been. I am a lister. I’ve even joined in with 30 Days of Lists in the past.
I think I struggle with the 30 Days in a row thing but I’ve decided that Thursday are going to be for lists – hence I Love Lists Thursday.
First up we have Books to Read in 2012. I’ve decided to match Lydia’s goal/resolution of reading 25 books in 2012 and here we go. (BTW did you know that Les Mis is about 2700 pages long. To read that in a fortnight I have to read 192 pages a day! Although I have a plan of how to fit that one in)
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- When Got was A Rabbit by Sarah Winson (started before Christmas just not finished)
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling
- Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
- The Church of Facebook by Jesse Rice (I was given this for my birthday last year and still haven’t read it!)
- Love Wins by Rob Bell (Again was given for my birthday but never read it)
- The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
- The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse Book 1)
- Emma by Jane Austen
- The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
Now you clever ones out there will notice that there are only 15 books on my list – that’s because I’m bound to pick up some books along the way and so they will fill in the gaps as the year goes on. Also quite a few of the titles above appear on my 25 Before I’m 26 list.