1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is hang out with CJ and Our Sidekick – then again it’s nice to have time just me and CJ now that life is crazy all the time.
2. When I have free time I tend to be so lazy!! I mean to be busy and mentally set out a plan then decide that actually hanging out on the sofa is so much better.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would do as little as possible probably! I’d catch up on sleep to start with – I don’t seem to be sleeping all that good at the moment (I seem to go to bed sleep a normal amount of hours and still wait up tired – then again I can never quite tell if it’s genuinely tiredness or just my lack of love for mornings!)
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) “free time with friends” = eating food and talking about anything and everything. “free time on my own” = reading, watching TV, sleeping or blogging is usually a good start.
5. Most of my free time happens before Our Sidekick came to live with us it was mainly evenings but now it seems to be a Saturday Morning when he takes himself to Kid’s Cinema (or I send Chris will him!).
6. The best thing about free time is spending it doing very little – you spend so much time charging around from one thing to the next it’s good to have time to stop and chill.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably do chores and tidy up but instead, I’ll probably hang on the sofa and watch an epic amount of TV.