(Joining with Lauren from The Little Things We Do)
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is hang out in the shade in the garden or hang out in the living room with the patio doors open as wide as they go.
2. The best place to be on a hot day is okay well it kind of depends on how hot we’re talking because heatwave hot here in the UK you just sit still and do as little as possible lol. Then again I work in an air con-ned office so it’s nice and cold even when it’s roasting outside!
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is ice cream, ice pops or BBQ food – it somehow works – hot weather = BBQ Time.
4. Hot days make me tired and thirsty and sometimes grumpy because I get all of the above!
5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is t-shirt and shorts. Today it’s a vest top with a blouse over the top so that I’ve got my shoulders covered (Something about working in a vest top is only when it’s really really hot and I have to be at work and even then I’d rather wear a T-shirt).
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is strawberries, the salty smell that you get at the beach and the smell of a swimming pool.
7. My favorite thing about summer is picnics in the park with friends, BBQs after work, hanging out chatting with friends and family in the garden while watching the evening come in. This year it was watching the London 2012 games. Roll on Paralympics.